The North Face - Ladies Arctic Down Jacket. NF0A5IRP.Regular price $315.00 Save $-315.00
- Block out winter’s chill in this premium weatherproof jacket that’s insulated with exceptionally warm 550-fill goose down insulation certified by the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). The RDS ensures the geese were not subjected to any unnecessary harm and represents the highest-quality down available.
- 59/41 cotton/nylon woven twill
- 550-fill goose down insulation
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Removable, adjustable hood with removable faux fur trim
- Exterior storm flap with snap closure
- Vislon® center front zipper
- Interior rib-knit cuffs
- Covered secure-zip warming hand pockets
- Left chest embroidery access pocket
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left bicep and right back shoulder
- Darting at front and back of waist; elastic details at sides for shaping and styling
- Longer length with drop-tail hem
- Apparel is made to the customer specifications; please reference the sizing chart, as we can only accept returns on the embellished apparel if it is defective.
- All orders ship within 10 business days, please contact us directly if the order needs to be expedited.